Hold Your Next Product Launch at The Race Hut
The Race Hut could host your event.
Why the value of the product launch must be completed in person, rather than just on the www. We’ve noticed a growing trend of product launches being undertaken digitally, rather than inviting guests, clients, prospects and other stakeholders to meet and see whatever it is you are telling the world in all its glory.
Launching to the world on Facebook or your dedicated YouTube TV channel might appear as highly effective and easy, but these digital methods should be used as part of your launching strategy, rather than the fulcrum of it.
The upshot was that the client, and importantly, their guests took great pleasure from the event. Those who attended were sent digital information about the new product, as well as insight to the launch evening. There were comments aplenty from guests invited, but could not come – along the lines of “Gutted, if you do it again I’ll be there!”
Our advice is:
- Look at your plan for the year ahead, and decide what is worth inviting guests to see – tangible product or service
- Allocate a budget and stick to it; you can do a lot with a just a little today
- Make the event interesting and also informal
- Determine before the planning starts, what does return on investment look like for me?
- Answer the key question your guests will ask themselves when they get the invitation: “WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?”
- Have a digital plan for post launch that encompasses your website, your social media channels and your sales force.
Call The Race Hut today to discuss your needs and how we can plan, shape and deliver your launch. It will be diverse and something your invited guests will always remember.
T: 01865 771556